Friday 4 March 2011

Cycling! Bye Cya Insurance, Tax and Petrol Costs

After many years of automobile insurance, tax and petrol prices increasing and my wages not rising along with them I chose that enough was enough, that I would sell my car and look for a substitute procedure for transport. One option is to catch public transit, which I would have to walk nearly miles to go to the bus stop, or I really could treat myself to a bike.

Having not ridden type of bike for many years instead of actually owning a bike since I was obviously a teenager, I browsed the online market place to have ideas of what bike was better to get. Checking the several types of bikes around, I decided a hybrid bike was probably most suitable for daily commuting, I might have looked pretty ridiculous using a BMX bike or dressed up in lycra and riding a pricy Road Bike. Hybrid Bikes appeared to be the very best of both Mountain Bikes as well as a Road Bikes: solid, tough, comfortable and speedy.

A Hybrid Bike sounded perfect, not merely since it was hundreds of issues that I’ve just mentioned, but in addition because I think the words “Hybrid Bike” sounded pretty futuristic. Anyway, I browsed throughout the internet in pursuit of my ideal Hybrid Bike, found a couple I liked the appearance of after which realised that I’d not only have to use each of the money from your sale of my car but I'd also need to re-mortgage my house to pay for those Hybrid Bikes.

Finally, I discovered a Hybrid Bike that had been both affordable and sort of looked alright, nothing special however is not too embarrassing. Used to do a little bit of focus on my Hybrid Bike, I “souped it up” you may say, got some bike pannier bags, a bike basket, a bell and a nice rack. Also treated myself towards the best looking bike helmet I could afford, the one that I had created seen riders wearing with the Tour De France.

Now I am so glad I chose a Hybrid Bike. I’m greater off and a lot fitter, so is my dog who I take for a run while I’m using the cycle. It's my job to make a start promptly, while avoiding the traffic and I always get the stares and attention of passers by, you'll be able to hear them conversing with the other saying “Ooh have a look at him as well as his very beautiful looking hybrid bike”.

No comments:

Post a Comment